CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Anothe week @ the Klokkenga household

playing w/ my buddy Ava.

all clean in my bunny robe!


This the newest of many faces I makes now !


Sundays are amazing around our house. Sunday is our "funday". We do all sorts of new things as a family. Today we went to the Riverman hockey game w/ my work. it was a good time.
Adelyn is babbling up a storm still these days. She has added to her vocabulary.. momma, dadda, byebye, and baba. she has also started to crawl backwards. we still dont have any teeth. LOL anymore I'm wondering if she's ever going to get them. i know she still has plenty of time. :) she has quite the personality. she has recently started throwing fits and getting upset when I walk out of the room or I am leaving. I was reading in one of my books that this is the age that seperation issues start. I dont look forward to dropping her off @ the baby sitters and she crying for me. That will be rough for me. :( We have started her a little on table food. she isnt quite sure of texture w/ the food yet. she still acts like she's gagging somewhat, but we are working on it. Boy she can put away some baby food though. she still LOVES gerber oatmeal.
We have started the "getting our house ready to sell" process. We arent sure if we are going to buy a house or buy some land. So if we decied to buy some land.. we might be making a couple moves. UGH but we are taking ALOT of factors into considerdation this time. I told our realtor that he will probably hate me by the time this is otherwith b/c I am going to be SUPER picky as to where we move and what we move into. This will be a house/neighborhood our kids will grow up in and go to school etc. so we shall see what the future brings us. well I am off to get Adelyn to bed. Hope everyone has a good/fast work week. and YEAH For a nice weekend weatherwise!! :)
<3 B, Erin, and Addy




2 comments:

Murphies said...

Amen on the weather girl! WOOHOO!!
Love getting the girls together to play!!

Becky said...

thats funny. The face Im going to say is Brian