




I took Adelyn to get her 9 month pictures. They turned out adorable as you acn see. She is soo photogenic for such a little girl. all I have to do is look @ her and it puts a smile of my face. Lol im not a proud mom or anything. Just kiddin! well we sold our house. 4 1/2 days of being on the market. So we have been busy trying to find a new place for us. We close on our house on May 22nd. We put an offer on a really nice house in East Peoria today. We are waiting to hear results about that. We are super excited! Bryan has started summer hours and busy season, so he is back to working a ton. He is short a manager, so as soon as he gets another one hired and trained he wont be working AS much. I am still in class. I am really burnt out. It ends the end of June though. So not much longer. Adelyn is motoring everywhere these days. she just started yesterday taking a step or two not holding on to anything. she is a brave lil girl :) she has mastered crawling. She is eating more and more table food everyday. I met my parents @ Avantis yesterday for lunch and she loved their bread. She must get taht from momma b/c I could eat a loaf all to myself. well i had better get to cleaning my house. Hope everyone has a speedy week.


0 comments:
Post a Comment