HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY ADELYN MARIE !!!!!!!!!!
Well 1 year ago today was my official due date to welcome our precious babygirl into the world. Things didnt happen exactly as planned, but she was well worth the wait. She is as perfect 1 year ago as she is today. The things she does everyday just amazes us. We love to watch her play with her toys, babble with Bella, get every toy out of her toy basket in the living room and doesnt play with half of them, throw Bella's toys across the room and belly laugh as Bella runs over to retrieve them, throw her food from her heighchair as Bella gulped it right up and laughs her butt off as Bella is hurrying to get it all, the way she finds her daddy in a crowd of people and gets the biggest smile on her face, the way she points @ people she recognizes, they way she snuggles up with momma @ night and sais niiiniiii as she is ready for bed, the way she wakes up in the morning with a HUGE smile on her face and sais awwww, the way she puts her head between her knees and looks @ us upside down and giggles, the way she walks around the house telling bella and anyone who gets in her way noo nooo noo noo and most of all we love the way she loves us! :) it doesnt matter how imperfect or perfect mommy and daddy are she loves us for us. She is the highlight of both Bryan and I's day. She has turned into quite her own person. I cannot believe how fast the 1st year of her life has flown by. Her birthday party has been so much fun to plan. Her theme is pink and chocolate polka dots just like her room. I am very excited to see how her cake turns out. My aunts niece is doing it as she is going to culinary school in august and makes wonderful/beautiful cakes. I am not quite sure what Bryan and I are going to get for her, we might wait until after her birthday party to see what she gets and then go get her something. We are expecting about 40 adults and 10 kids in attendance. I think Adelyn will have a great day spend with friends and family. I took this friday off to get the house all cleaned up and do the last of the grocery shopping. I also took Monday off to spend the whole day with her. I think we might hang out by the pool on Monday. Well we hope everyone has a cool upcoming weekend. I will post her bday pics ASAP!
Love,
The Klokkenga's


0 comments:
Post a Comment