CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lilly's Dedication/Mother's day







I had an awesome Mother's Day again this year. Lillyn was dedicated @ Northwoods Community Church this day aswell. It was a very good service. So glad it is done and we, of course hope our girls make the decision to live a godfull life and choose to be baptised when the time comes. Bryan and I, both wished the service was a little more personal w/ Pastor Cal as it was for Adelyn's, but there were 18 children being dedicated this time. ((big)) Lilly did very well. She didn't cry @ all. We are grateful it was short and see b/c she doesn't stay quiet for long. After the dedication we took Lilly down to the discoveryland. Bryan and I got to enjoy the entire service w/ no children interrupting. After the service Sherri had a luncheon and cake, which was amazingly good. Great family and great conversation, it was a wonderful day. Not alot to report, just enjoying our kids while they are young. We are ready for sweet summertime as the pool calls our names.

0 comments: