CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Adelyn's 1st 2 months of life!







I thought we would start a blog so that our friends and family can watch Adelyn grow. Alot of girls from work have these and I thought it would be a great idea to start one for us. Adelyn is already 11 weeks old today!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!! time sure does fly by. I start back to work on Monday 9-15; which has been VERY hard for me. I never thought i would have this hard of a time letting someone else care for MY baby. I know this sounds selfish, but we want her all to ourselves. I don't want to have to let someone else take care of my baby all day while we're @ work... I want to! I must say, I am VERY grateful that i have been able to stay @ home w/ her the first 11 weeks of her life. This is seriously a time i will cherish for the rest of my life. Anyways.. back to her. She just stared this week to love tummy time. she lays on her tummy and lifts here little head up like crazy. she has to know what is going on all the time like mommy. haha i say she is nosey like me! She now belly laughs @ me everyday. she thinks my hair is the funniest thing ever. She is the happiest baby in the morning. she smiles all day long @ us. We have the best baby ever. She only cries when she is hungry or is getting sleepy. When she is sleepy she wants me or Bryan to cuddle with her. and i must add.. she looks just like my husband. I NEVER dreampt she would look like him. For some reason i had it in my head that she would look like a Peterson. All the rest of my 7 neices and nephews favor our side of the family in looks. But not this time. She totally looks like her daddy!! and let me tell you she is a daddys girl already. well we are off to my cousins cookout!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Im so glad you are using the blog. She is awfully cute. She does look like her daddy!!! Enjoy every moment.

Lola said...

Erin: She is so adorable. Yes, she does look like her daddy. I remember those years and how precious they were to us. They become the center of our universe don't they. Keep every moment you can thru pic's and journals as much as possible. It will also show them how precious they are to you even when they are older and will keep the bond tight during the harder years of teenage trouble. Enjoy! Love Auntie Lola

Apirl and Brian said...

I THINK THIS IS AN AWESOME WAY TO FOLLOW HER GROWING UP...SHE IS A CUTIE AND YOU TWO ARE VERY LUCKY!! MY TURNS NEXT...HAHAHA