CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back to work







Well I have made it back to work and we are all doing fine. Monday morning was VERY tough for me when i dropped her off. Bryan picked her up and said Kimmy said she did wonderful. Said she slept most of the day. ( i think she's going through another growth spurt b/c she has been sleeping a ton) Tuesday-Friday Bryan takes her to the sitter and I pick her up. When i picked her up on Tuesday afternoon she was asleep and when she was brought upstairs she heard my voice popped her little eyes open and gave me a huge smile. That made me feel really good. :) I miss her terribly throughout the day and think of her often, but i have like 5 pics sitting out on my desk so i can see her every which way i turn. and of course ibrag about her allday everyday. I just love my little Tugar! :) Anyways, she is adjusting to her new schedule very well. I get off @ 3:30, pick her up about 3:45, we come home and cuddle and talk about our day (or i talk anyways & she tries to talk back to me) then we cook dinner, eat dinner, get tubby time (which she loves) and wind down. and before i know it, it is time for bed again and we start ALL over again. Since Bryan takes her 4 out of 5 mornings i dont get to see her awake in the AM & i miss that BIG TIME. she is the happiest baby in the mornings. I still go in and give her kisses before I go and try not to wake her up for daddy.



Anyways, on the 28th of this month she will be 3 months already. I CANNOT believe how time has flown by and how much she has grown already. My baby isnt sooo small anymore. But it is about time to get her 3 month pics soon. I can't wait. She did soo good @ her 2 week pics. She is so stinkin cute. (yeah i might be a little bias b/c she's mine) But she has brought so much joy to our lives. we couldnt imagine our lives w/o her. Everything we do is centered around her.



Lately Bella hasnt had much to do with her. she used to try to lick her head and sniff her all the time, but not much lately. she has been a little loner. I think she is feeling left out. Now she is back to being @ home all day by herself again after me and Adelyn being home for 12 weeks. So we have been trying to give her some attention. Well I had better get back to work.



Erin

1 comments:

Becky said...

You are doing great on your first week back. Seem to be taking everything in stride. I knew you would be fine. She seems to be such a happy baby. The days to fly by, make sure to enjoy every moment, even when she's throwing pea's on the wall and floor. :) Your a good Mom!!!!!!