CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

the holiday officially starts this weekend for us.

If all goes well with the weather we will be heading down towards St. Louis this weekend to celebrate Christmas with Bryan's moms side of the family. We haven't been down since last April.. so we are past due. PLUS they get to meet our baby girl for the 1st time. We are really excited! I am praying they get this ice storm cleared up by Saturday morning so we can go?!?! We really enjoy going down and being with all the Highlanders.. We have so much fun. Plus we get to see Bryan's cousin Susie who is pregnant with twins! I am ready to touch a pregnant belly again! :) I (secretly) miss being pregnant. (gosh don't tell B i said that) I miss walking into a store and people being so nice... hold the door, smile @ you and glance @ your belly, talk to you about expecting, etc. People are soo nice to pregnant people. (well atleast to me they were) I loved that!
Last night we went shopping for the family that we adopted for the holiday season. We bought the little girls some clothes and some toys.... then we bought the mom some clothes. I figured the least we could do was give to the less fortunate since we are more than fortunate. The little girls are 10 and 11 and i hope we picked out things they like. It was difficult for me to buy for that age since i havent ever bought for that age before. I hope this makes their Christmas a little brighter b/c it has mine being able to give to them.
Well I'm off to get back to work.
Happy Holidays from ours to yours :)
Love,
The Klokkenga's

0 comments: