CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

holidays have come and gone! :(




well our babies 1st Christmas was amazing. She is one spoiled little girl. She gots, lots of money for her bank account, lots of clothes, sleepers, toys, teethers, sippy cups, bowls, and baby puffs (food). She looked sooo stinkin cute in her dress. She LOVED the wrapping paper. She was all tangled up in it like the whole time. She was a trooper all day long too. We didnt have hardly any complaints from her @ all even when she was passed around like crazy! We defenitely took millions of pictures. (mommys is like the paparazzi.) Poor adelyn.
So our baby is 6 months old alraedy. so you know what that means.. we had our dreaded 6 month shots. I couldnt be there this time (oh darn) so daddy had to take her all alone. he said she did really well. she screamed for the initial stick, but was then fine. evidentially she gave the nurse a pretty nasty look after she stuck her. Bryan said is was quite funny. We are also starting meats this week. I am not so sure she will love these, but we will mix with fruits and veggies so she gets her nutrition.
For the new year.. we rang it in @ Sherri and Mike's with all of our friends and their babies. It was a good time. It was like baby central there. Of course it was us, The Howard's, The Murphy's, The Garza's (minus Dustin who is in Iraq), and the Buxton's. It was a really good time veggin out and hanging with our friends... and our babies hanging out. We actually made it past midnight... Shock Shock... i didnt think I'd make it.
I also started my new job this week. It is quite the change from Medical Records. I work with alot of older women now.. so i feel really really really really young.
Speaking of young... B and I's birthdays are around the corner. We will both be the BIG 25!!!! I am a little uneasy about this. Why... I'm not sure.. I just feel like I'm getting old REALLY fast.
Well I'm going to cook some dinner. Happy New Year to everyone!!!

0 comments: