CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fast Summer...

Everything around the Klokkenga household is wonderful. We will be welcoming a new addition to our family hopefully this coming weekend. My parents Cat Callie is coming to live with us. Adelyn absolutely loves Callie. When we are @ my parents house she gets so excited about her. We arent sure how well Bella (our dog) is going to react to this, but i think she'll be fine. I think, Callie will have more of a problem adjusting to Bella than Bella will her. Callie was actually born on Adelyn's due date 6-24-08. So callie is only 4 days older than our Addy. So wish me luck as we take on another animal. I am very excited though.
Today was kind of a sad day for me, one of my nieces and one of my nephews started kindergarten today. Austin started @ a provocial school and Kaitlyn is going to a school near Bartonville. Bryan and I were laying in bed talking last night about how we were there when Kaitlyn was born and how Austin was born when we were in Chicago. Man time has really flown by so fast. :( Word is that kaitlyn did wonderful and so did Austin, but Austin got a little upset when his mommy and daddy left. I cannot even imagine Adelyn's 1st day of kindergarten. It makes me so sad to even think about it. :(
Anyways, Adelyn is still changing and doing new things EVERY DAY! it blows our minds how she has turned into quite her own little person. Her newest words are: ALL DONE, POOL, DOG DOG, Kitty, and OH NO! she is also quite a good tape recorder. Mommy and daddy need to start watching theirs mouths with foul words. she is picking things up and repeating all the time.
Her hair is getting really full. It still isn't long enough on top to put it into a pony tail, but we have plenty of time for that. Looks like she might have hazel eyes. Depends on what she's wearing to determine the color. Bryan has green eyes and I have brown, so she has a mix of both. :)
We bought her a huge ball pit that she absolutely loves. When we get home in the evenings she runs right to her big ball pit. she jumps in and jumps out.
We went on our 1st actual family vacation to Wisconsin Dells a couple of weeks ago. We had a really good time. We went with Bryan's family. The waterparks there were wonderful. Bryan and I went down a ton of water slides, which neither of us had done in YEARS. we took my nephew Bryson with us and he had a blast.
I am back to studying my life away. But it'll be worth it, i guess. Bryan has been working a ton.
We still love our new house. Bryan finally got his 52 flat screen plasma that he's been wanting. He talked me right into it, bc i wanted a new tv also. Next is a new kitchen table, i hope. Then new furniture. Our old will then move down in the basement.
I haven't done much to the house as far as ripping down borders and painting. We have been so busy this summer. I am saving it for a winter project after I am done with this test anyways. I have alot to do to make it "ours" still. The upcoming months are also jam packed for us. we will still find time to enjoy our baby girl. (lord knows she wont be this age for long)
Enjoy the rest of the summer.
<3 The Klokkenga's

0 comments: