It totally feels like fall. well through most of the summer its felt like fall. I love the fall season, but I also Love summer and we didnt get a long enough nor warm enough summer. :( It's been said we are supposed to have a terrible winter also. I dread that. I do not like winter time.
Well Adelyn has a cold ALREADY. We've been wiping her nose millions of times a day and she HATES it. she has been cranky lately. But she has not only been cranky from having a cold, but i was feeling aroundin her mouth last night and felt that she had 2 molars on the top on both sides come in as well as last week had her two top I teeth pop in. poor baby girl! Her sleep schedule is completely off as well. She hasnt been asleep before 11:00PM all week starting like Friday night. I asked Kimmy (babysitter) to not let her sleep more than an hour and a half over there b/c she isnt sleeping well. Kim said she hasnt let her sleep long this past week and she STILL isnt back on schedule. I think the teething and the cold are also contributing factor.
This weekend is Labor Day weekend, I am excited to have 4 days @ home with Adelyn. well I better get back to work. My memory cards for my camera are both full, so when i get those pics printed off, I will take more and post more of our 14 month old!!! (already)
Hope everyone has a nice long holiday weekend!
<3 Klokkenga's
Friday, September 4, 2009
Fall already?
Posted by BMK,EMK,AMK,LMK at 7:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment