CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bonfire Season

We are starting an annual Klokkenga Bonfire this year! We are going to roast hotdogs, marshmellows, eat some YUMMY food, play with the kiddos, and chit chat with GREAT friends and family! Now that we have a house and yard big enough to entertain, I believe we will be doing more parites @ the Klokkenga residence. I love to have people over and catch up. Anymore it seems everyone is busy with their own lives and millions of things going on that we don't have much time to get together or even just simply pick up the phone to say, "Hey, How are things?"
So we couldn't think of a better way to see everyone and especially to let all the kids play together. This one was set up VERY last minute, but in the years to come I will be more organized and let everyone know in plenty of time.
The remainer of this week Bryan and I will be prepping the inside and outside of the house for the party. (With fun comes LOTS of cleaning and preparing, but it'll all be worth it in the end.) I believe Ms. Adelyn will have a great time babbling with her buddies, just being a kid.
I will be sure to post pictures from this weekend and the MANY upcoming events in our lives that will be taking place. Take Care!
Love,
The Klokkenga's

0 comments: