CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Finally an update!






I'm sorry for not keeping this up to date. They blocked this website @ work and in the evenings i can't ever seem to find time to update, besides NOW! I thought about ending this website, but have had a couple people ask me why I havent updated. So my quesiton to everyone is... do many people even look @ this anymore? Let me know if you do and I'll keep updating.
Well Adelyn has changed SOOOO much in the last 3 months. She is talking up a storm. Her newest favorite phrase is c'mon Honey!! She heres B and I call eachother honey, so now she also calls us honey. It's super cute. Her little brain is really a cherning b/c she is putting things together BIG TIME! She says bye bye to Bella and Callie every morning and tells them she's going to Mimi's in her own little way.. and says Back soon @ the end.
She is also in the very curious stage. She KNOWS what No means, but pushes her limits anyways. Naturally! Then when she gets in trouble she points back in our faces saying no no no mommy or daddy. It's difficult not to laugh when she does it, but we try not to.
BIG NEWS!!!! Everyone knows I couldnt wait for the day I could finally put her hair in piggy tails or a pony tail, well the time has FINALLY come. she now wears piggy's often and looks so cute in them. I have pictures i will post on here.
I am anxious for this summer. she is @ a really fun stage right now. We will have a jam packed summer with mini vacations and staying around Peoria playing with friends. We are hoping to go back to Wisconsin Dells this summer again. i think she will enjoy it so much more than last year.
Bryan is staying busy working and he's really been into working out for about 3 months now. I must say.. his arms are getting bigger. :) Which he LOVES to hear. Addy loves to watch daddy work out. she thinks it's hilarious.
I am doing great. The first trimester this pregnancy was difficult for me. I had all day sickness pretty bad this time around. I felt VERY exhausted. I glady welcomed the second trimester. LOL Adelyn doesnt really understand b/c she's too young, but she does point to my stomach and says momma's baby. We are trying to talk about it as much as possible. I am likewise staying busy @ work. JOB SECURITY!! :)
It's been a bitter cold/wet winter so far. We will all gladly welcome Spring!
Well I need to go spend the remainder of the evening with my sweet girl. Stay warm everyone!
THINK SPRING!!

Feb 19th we finally get to find out the sex of the baby!!! (i'm banking on a boy)






0 comments: