


Well we're finally back on blogspot, family and friends! I know some people (esp family who don't live in Peoria) were a little disappointed when I stopped updating this blog. Well I have found time in our busy schedules to update again. I hope to continue to update weekly, but I cannot make any promises.
Adelyn and Lillyn are doing well. Lilly is 7 1/2 months old already! I know, it just doesn't seem possible. She has really started to develop her own personality and it's amazing. She is quite spoiled (when it comes to Mommy). She definetly enjoys my attention, to the point that if she looses sight of me, she starts crying. Most evening, I cook dinner with her on my hip, pick up the house with her on my hip, do laundry with her up my hip, and so on. It's a hard habit to break and I figure she's my last baby and this time I cannot take back. She is VERY close to crawling. She has started scooting her little bottom around to get to what she wants. I suspect by the end of February she will be all over the place. Adelyn will really enjoy when she is mobile. Addy keeps asking when she will start moving. Lilly is at a really fun stage and we're enjoying every moment of her growing up.
Adelyn has quite the personality. She has such a sweet sense to her, but she also has an orny side. Lately we have been seeing quite a bit of the onry side. She's recently started having a tough time with sharing our attention. I have been told this is very common within 2 year olds. She really enjoy her TV shows and movies. Sometimes a little too much for my likings. It is winter time though, as Spring draws near we will venture outdoors more often. We are in the middle of potty training with Addy and I must say this has been the most difficult task with her yet. I knew it would be, but at times it becomes VERY frustrating. I feel like she's ready to graduate to no diapers and big girl panties, but she ends up ripping them off and having accidents on the floor. This past week she has been having accidents on purpose just to get our attention. We are trying to discourage that, but this is part of the process, I hear. The best part of my day with Adelyn is when we lay her down at night and we say prayers together. She crosses her little hands, we say our prayer together and she then asks us to keep praying. We go through the WHOLE list of our families and friends. It ends up to be quite a long prayer (considering we both come from big families), but it is literally music to my ears to hear her talk to Jesus and inquire us to talk to Jesus more as she listens. A couple weeks ago, I shopped her hair off into a little bob witht he back stacked up. This hairstlye makes her look SO much older. It took some getting used too at first, but now I am very glad I did it. I will not continue to keep cutting it. My goal was for it to grow back all one length and thicker hopefully. Our girls are definetly the high lights of our days.
Bryan and I are doing well. Both trying to fight off colds right now, but tis the season, right? I am still employed with ILCC and still enjoy my job very much. I would typically like to work part time, but in order to provide more for our girls, I need to work full time.
Bryan has changed professions as most of you probably know. He had been thinking for quite some time that the food business was not something he wanted to do for the remainder of his career. He decided in Sept 2010 that he wanted to return to Rent-A-Center. He made the move late September and enjoys being back there. There have been some bumps in the road, but this is life. His hours aren't good at all, but this is what we have to deal with. He is off 1 day during the week and every Sunday. Adelyn especially looks forward to staying home with her daddy 1 day during the week. She is very much so Daddy's little girl. She prefers Bryan over me, which is ok. I am very glad they have an awesome relationship. Sunday is OUR family day, which I find myself counting down the days during the week which lead up to Sunday. I know it's like I'm couting my life away, I just really enjoy spending 1 whole day a week with our girls and Bryan.
I had better sign off for the week and I will return next week.
We are looking forward to a "warmer" weekend!!! :)
Love,
Bryan, Erin, and the girls!
Adelyn and Lillyn are doing well. Lilly is 7 1/2 months old already! I know, it just doesn't seem possible. She has really started to develop her own personality and it's amazing. She is quite spoiled (when it comes to Mommy). She definetly enjoys my attention, to the point that if she looses sight of me, she starts crying. Most evening, I cook dinner with her on my hip, pick up the house with her on my hip, do laundry with her up my hip, and so on. It's a hard habit to break and I figure she's my last baby and this time I cannot take back. She is VERY close to crawling. She has started scooting her little bottom around to get to what she wants. I suspect by the end of February she will be all over the place. Adelyn will really enjoy when she is mobile. Addy keeps asking when she will start moving. Lilly is at a really fun stage and we're enjoying every moment of her growing up.
Adelyn has quite the personality. She has such a sweet sense to her, but she also has an orny side. Lately we have been seeing quite a bit of the onry side. She's recently started having a tough time with sharing our attention. I have been told this is very common within 2 year olds. She really enjoy her TV shows and movies. Sometimes a little too much for my likings. It is winter time though, as Spring draws near we will venture outdoors more often. We are in the middle of potty training with Addy and I must say this has been the most difficult task with her yet. I knew it would be, but at times it becomes VERY frustrating. I feel like she's ready to graduate to no diapers and big girl panties, but she ends up ripping them off and having accidents on the floor. This past week she has been having accidents on purpose just to get our attention. We are trying to discourage that, but this is part of the process, I hear. The best part of my day with Adelyn is when we lay her down at night and we say prayers together. She crosses her little hands, we say our prayer together and she then asks us to keep praying. We go through the WHOLE list of our families and friends. It ends up to be quite a long prayer (considering we both come from big families), but it is literally music to my ears to hear her talk to Jesus and inquire us to talk to Jesus more as she listens. A couple weeks ago, I shopped her hair off into a little bob witht he back stacked up. This hairstlye makes her look SO much older. It took some getting used too at first, but now I am very glad I did it. I will not continue to keep cutting it. My goal was for it to grow back all one length and thicker hopefully. Our girls are definetly the high lights of our days.
Bryan and I are doing well. Both trying to fight off colds right now, but tis the season, right? I am still employed with ILCC and still enjoy my job very much. I would typically like to work part time, but in order to provide more for our girls, I need to work full time.
Bryan has changed professions as most of you probably know. He had been thinking for quite some time that the food business was not something he wanted to do for the remainder of his career. He decided in Sept 2010 that he wanted to return to Rent-A-Center. He made the move late September and enjoys being back there. There have been some bumps in the road, but this is life. His hours aren't good at all, but this is what we have to deal with. He is off 1 day during the week and every Sunday. Adelyn especially looks forward to staying home with her daddy 1 day during the week. She is very much so Daddy's little girl. She prefers Bryan over me, which is ok. I am very glad they have an awesome relationship. Sunday is OUR family day, which I find myself counting down the days during the week which lead up to Sunday. I know it's like I'm couting my life away, I just really enjoy spending 1 whole day a week with our girls and Bryan.
I had better sign off for the week and I will return next week.
We are looking forward to a "warmer" weekend!!! :)
Love,
Bryan, Erin, and the girls!

0 comments:
Post a Comment