

Our baby is growing like a weed. She loves to pay on a blanket on the floor and move all around. It won't be long until she rolls over. She amazes me everday! :) This past weekend miss Adelyn met yet ANOTHER friend; baby Jace. He is such a cutie. Kendall and I layed them down on the blanket and miss Adelyn grabbed his little hand right away. She's starting early! HAHA. I hope Adelyn grows up with Ava and Jace and they become/stay best friends forever. I hope she has long lasting friendships like I do. I cannot go a day without talking to Kendall or Ashley. Once you get older.. as most of us know.. you don't have as many friends as you did. So the few I have I try to keep close to my heart. and I want the same for Adelyn.
Anyways Friday night we went to an old car show @ Bryan's Sonic. Those are always fun. Quite a bit of my aunts and uncles and brothers and sisters attend those. So we always have a good time. Adelyn had to be bundled up really tight b/c it was cold outside.
Saturday we went to lunch w/ my aunts and cousins @ Kellahers. Everyone loved playing pass the baby. She met more cousins and got lovin from all. Then mom, Adelyn, and I went shopping. We got Adelyn a new outfit (of course) and mommy a couple new shirts. we had fun playing w/ mamo Terri for the day.
We are SUPER excited about this coming weekend. Friday the Murphy's come intown. We'll probably just hang out. Then Saturday we are going to Tanner's w/ the Murphy's (ash) and the Howard's (kendall). Poor Bryan misses all the good stuff. He has to work of course. We are super excited for all three babies to meet and hang out. I'm sure I will have LOTS of pics to post come next week. Then Saturday night we are going to the Buxton's (b's moms) for their annual bonfire. We will have more play time w/ our little friends there b/c they are coming along as well! :)
Well i had better get off here and go love on my baby. take care!
The Klokkenga's


0 comments:
Post a Comment