CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh Life

Best buddies!
I'm about to roll over!! YEAH

Adelyn & Jace relaxing on the blanket
Adelyn and Ava's tubby time together
me/Adelyn, Kendall/Jace, Ash/Ava


So this weekend Adelyn had a blast with her friends. They slept together, had tubby time together, ate together, played on their tummy time mats together, layed on blankets and kicked eachother, watched baby Einstein together, went to tanners together, and went to a bonfire together. It was a really fun weekend. Adelyn and Ava are only 4 days apart so they are doing just about the same things. It is soo cool that they are so close in age. Now we are hoping they move back down here so we can spend ALOT more time with them. :) It was alot of fun to get our old group of friends back together as well. We talked and laughed about old times together.

We dont have too much going on this week. Just working, studying, and spending time with our baby. She is about to roll over. she is getting so close, but cannot get that other arm out from underneath her. But she's almost there. She is growing like crazy. She has such a little personality too. Being a mommy and wife are the best things that have ever happend to me.

In a couple weeks miss Adelyn will be staying the weekend with her Grandma and Grandpa Buxton. (b's parents) Bryan and I will be headed up to Michigan for Ashley's wedding. We are super excited about it. I really want Adelyn to come along, but poor Bryan wouldnt have any free time if we took her. Me being the matron of honor in her wedding will not be able to take care of her @ all. We are going to miss her like crazy, but she will be in good hands. She loves being @ grandma Sherri's house. I am really nervous about being away from her for 3 days, but I'm sure my time away will go quick condsidering we have LOTS of wedding stuff to do. Bryan shocked me last night b/c he was telling me how "stoked" he is about going up there. I think it'll be sooo fun. we love wedding; especially special ones like this one. I still have ALOT to do before we go. I have to pack both of us, get new tires on my car, get my last fitting for my dress, buy like 3 mega tans so i can be tan, get Adelyn packed for her weekend away from home, and the list goes on.

Halloween is also going to be SUPER busy for us. We have ALOT of people that want to see her in her costume. She looks so cute in her little outfit. She is such a good sport too. She doesnt mind @ all when mommy does funny things to do. like change her clothes 15 times until i find an outfit i love. HAHA. I love having a girl. :)

well I had better get going. Little miss needs my attention while daddy is out to dinner with some Sonic people.

Love,

The Klokkenga's

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love those pictures. Halloween is going to be busy and alot of fun. Enjoy it. I'll look forward to the pictures

Murphies said...

Yay! I'm glad B is stoked about our wedding! It will be a good time!