CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Wedding came quick and went quick



















We had another BUSY weekend, but a very fun weekend. Bryan and I left for Michigan @ 6:00AM Friday morning. We left Adelyn with his mom for 3 days. That was tough. I knew she would be in good hands though. we both really missed her, but didnt have much free time to think about missing her b/c we were so busy from the moment we arrived until the moment we left. Sherri said adelyn was happy as she always is. she slept well for her both nights. Friday night we had the rehersal which was quick bc it was so cold outside. Saturday was the big day. Ashley looked beautiful of course. She and Jason were soo happy. You could feel the love in the air. All of us had a great time. now we looking forward to them m0ving back her hopefully soon!!! YEAH!!!! Sunday we left a fairly good time b/c we were both anxious to get home to our baby. she was happy to see us. I took today off of work and it seems as if she wont let me put her down. when i have put her down she gets upset. Bryan had to work early this morning. Poor guy. we had a good time this weekend and we are both exhausted. I swear it's the driving that makes us tired. Bryan gets off @ 3:45 today just enough time to pass off the baby and time for me to head to class. Class is going good. It is definetly hard; which I expected. Well our next big thing is Friday night!! OUR BABIES 1ST HALLOWEEN!!! I am excited. I know she can't do much this year, but it'll still be fun. We have TONS of places to go. Although we wont see my parents this year b/c they are heading down for Georgia for a wedding of one of my dads old friends daughters wedding. that should be fun for them. We still have my gpas house, B's moms, Gpa and Gma Buxtons house, my aunts house, probably Kendalls house, Kendalls mommas house, my brothers and sisters. We are going to be SOOO busy!

When we got home last night we headed over to my parents for Bryson's 6th bday party. Boy that little boy sure has lots of people that love him. The amount of gifts he gets every year is awesome. He is such a good little guy. I cannot believe he is 6 already. it just seems like yesterday he was born and the only baby around. Now look @ our family. WOW

Miss adelyn has her 4 month shots on Wednesday. (brysons real bday) i have to work, but Bryan is off so i am going to meet him over there. I have lots of questions for the pedicatrican this time. We have also spoon fed her cereal a couple time and she LOVES it. i cannot feed her fast enough. She sure is growing like a weed. she is grabbing for things now and oof course they are going right for her mouth. well also had our family pics taken. she turned out well. well i had better go.. she is yelling for me. HAHA

Love

erin




0 comments: