CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun weekend!

Well our babies 1st halloween has come and gone. we had a good time. Adelyn ended up being a lamb instead of the polar bear after all. I thought the lamb was cuter. 1st we started off by visiting my Gpa Chuck's house. he really enjoyed seeing her. we ran into Lucas, Nikki, and Austin (Prince Caspian) while we were there. I think my gpa was in heaven having his grandkids and great grandkids over. It was nice to catch up w/ him and of course miss Adelyn gave lots of smiles b/c she's a happy baby. Then we headed for my aunt Denices house. She gots lots of lovin over there. Uncle stan even held her. There is one thing i for sure think we did right with our child, she goes to anyone that wans to hold her. She doesnt cry when someone else besides me or Bryan hold her. And i am sooo glad she is a social/happy girl! :) after that we headed for B's dads house. he enjoyed seeing her. we wern't there for long b/c Bryan and I were starving. Then last we headed over to B's moms for a little super and miss Adelyn got a pumpkin full of baby food!! YUMMY! we didnt get to my parents house b/c they were in Georgia @ a wedding that weekend.
Adelyn also had a mile marker Saturday she fianlly rolled over. She rolled from her tummy to her back probably because she hates being on her tummy. she did it a couple more times and hasnt done it since. But we are in no hurry for her to be on the move. it will come soon enough. I cannot believe our baby is 4 months old already. I think she is starting to teeth also b/c she has been quite the fuss butt lately and is wanting to chew on EVERYTHING. we also bought her an exer-saucer this weekend and she loves that. we dont keep her in it too long just b/c she's so little.
last week we also had our 4 month shots. Adelyn did better than mommy did. i was in the corner with my hands over my eyes starting to get teary eyed. Then it was all over THANK GOD. she did really well.
well have also started her on fruits and veggies. we found out she doesnt like apple sauce, but she loves bananas!! well she should like bananas b/c i ate them and banana flavored popcicles throughout my whole pregnancy. I love those things. I couldnt get the bananas in her mouth soon enough.
this week is going to be lonely for Adelyn and I. Bryan is leaving for Chicago on Wednesday w/ work. He has to go, but we sure hate when he leaves. Bryan came home from work sat evening and walked past adelyn (my sister mary was holding her) and played w/ Bryson. Well miss Adelyn wasnt having that. she got a little upset that daddy didnt pay attention to her as soon as he walks in the door like he always does. she let him know too. It was cute. well I am off to class. i will post halloween pics a little later.
love,
erin

0 comments: