Well as some of you know, i had to take Adelyn to the emergency room this past wednesday night. Bryan was in Chicago for a business meeting and I had to deal with a sick baby. I ended up taking her to the ER b/c she was vomiting everything I gave her including pedialyte. So i called my pediatrician and he told me to take her in. We got there and they checked her ears to make sure it wasnt an ear infection; it wasnt... then they did a chest xray to see if there was any blockage down there or pnemonia.. (i dont know how 2 spell that) and it wasnt that either. they came to the conclusion that it was a stomach virus that had been going around.. My poor baby cried and cried. I felt soooo helpless. I think i cried as much as she did. I didnt know what to do. It was scary doing it on my own for the 1st time ever. So wednesday night I didnt get ANY sleep. I didnt go to work either b/c she still wasnt good on Thurday. Friday was MUCH better. she still isnt 100 percent, but is almost there now. THANK GOD!~ i would soo rather be sick than her. I tried giving her applesauce again and this time was a sucess. she really liked it. well i had better go spend some time with my baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment