Yeah so I am starting a little early with my little one, but the Christmas season is never long enough for me. I am so excited for thanksgiving to come and be with our family. I am even more excited for T-giving to come so the day after we can put up our xmas tree and decorations. I think Adelyn will LOVE the tree with all the pretty lights. Me, B, and Adelyn had a nice night in last night. We stayed home, made some puppy chow (yummy) ate popcorn, and watched Shrek the halls. What a cute movie. We are now starting to buy a bunch of the older xmas movies and cartoons for Adelyn to enjoy when she's a little older. Usually I dont get into the Christmas spirit until right before t-giving, but this year with having Adelyn I am sooo ready for it. I know she isnt going to know what is going on, but I am super excited.
Also I have an interview for a new position @ work in the billing office. I am (for some reason) pretty nervous for this interview. I think it is b/c I want the position so bad. Wish me luck?!?
Well I just thought I'd update a little and share some everyday pics @ the Klokkenga house. Enjoy!



Daddy and his fav little girl
momma and her #1 girl

2 comments:
omg thoes pics are tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!
She is growing so fast. The holidays will be so much fun. Enjoy!
Post a Comment